- Over 200 million people were unemployed in 2015, including 75 million youth under the age of 25
- More than 470 million jobs are needed globally for new entrants to the labour market between 2016 and 2030
- Nearly 2.2 billion people live below the $2 poverty line.
- In the least developed countries at least 7% GDP growth per annum sustained
- Higher levels of economic productivity achieved
- Full and productive employment and decent work for all women and men, including for young people and persons with disabilities, and equal pay for work of equal value achieved
- The proportion of youth not in employment, education or training substantially reduced