- Over 200 million people were unemployed in 2015, including 75 million youth under the age of 25
- More than 470 million jobs are needed globally for new entrants to the labour market between 2016 and 2030
- Nearly 2.2 billion people live below the $2 poverty line.
- Access to information and communications technology significantly increased » Universal and affordable access to the Internet provided in least developed countries
- Quality, reliable, sustainable and resilient infrastructure developed, including regional and trans-border infrastructure
- Industry’s share of employment and gross domestic product significantly raised, in line with national circumstances, and its share in least developed countries doubled
- Access to financial service of small-scale industrial and other enterprises increased, in particular in developing countries
- Infrastructure upgraded and industries retrofitted in order to make them sustainable » The number of research and development workers increased per 1 million people